Nuvance Health is a family of award-winning nonprofit hospitals and healthcare professionals in the Hudson Valley and western Connecticut. Nuvance Health combines highly skilled physicians, state-of-the-art facilities and technology, and compassionate caregivers dedicated to providing quality care across a variety of clinical areas, including Cardiovascular, Neurosciences, Oncology, Orthopedics, and Primary Care.
Nuvance Health has a network of convenient hospital and outpatient locations — Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, Norwalk Hospital and Sharon Hospital in Connecticut, and Northern Dutchess Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center and Vassar Brothers Medical Center in New York — plus multiple primary and specialty care physician practices locations, including The Heart Center, a leading provider of cardiology care, and two urgent care offices. Non-acute care is offered through various affiliates, including the Thompson House for rehabilitation and skilled nursing services, and the Home Care organizations. For more information about Nuvance Health, visit www.nuvancehealth.org.
Assists in the performance of duties necessary to keep the physical structure and associated equipment of the facility in good repair. Minor maintenance, repairs and other duties are the primary duties. Assists the Engineering Department with plumbing, electrical and HVAC maintenance
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• Three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must possess a valid drivers license and maintain a driving record that meets organizational guidelines.
• Ability to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Additional languages preferred.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.